**CAUTION: WILL CAUSE ROMANCE
Out of the basic five senses, our sense of smell is often the most under-appreciated and under-utilized. When we smell something it sends a message to and from the brain. If you are looking for a way to bring more romance into your relationship this may just do the trick.
You may find a certain scent reminds you of a familiar setting and bring about memories and feelings of another time and place. There are scents that will prompt a release of chemicals that bring forth emotions and desire as well …like romance.
The smell of coffee, fresh-cut grass, grandma’s fresh-baked apple pie; a familiar perfume from people from your past; these scents create a pull that can open up the flood gates of emotions; proving that your sense of smell is extremely powerful.
ESSENTIAL OILS DO MORE THAN JUST SMELL GOOD
Negative emotions such as bitterness and resentment are immediately transformed into positive ones like forgiveness and compassion.
Essential oils forge stronger bonds in your relationships through trust and passion. Bring on the romance!
Certain scents may enhance your personal confidence, therefore, providing comfort.
Oils have been known to boost libido.
𝒜𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓅𝓎 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝒶𝓁 𝒶 𝓌𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓂𝒶𝒸𝓎 & 𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒.
BEST WAYS TO USE OILS TO UP YOUR ROMANCE GAME
- Diffuse oils such as Naturally Lovable before, during, and after intimacy.
- Combine essential oils with a carrier oil like Lavender Almond Massage Oil or Comforting Massage Oil to create homemade massaging oil (20 drops to 100ml).
- Drop some in a relaxing bath to be enjoyed alone or together.
- Add a drop or two to NOW Coconut Oil and use it as a lotion or hair product.
- Make a homemade room/linen spray using 10-20 drops in a 2 oz spray bottle.
- Wear as perfume behind the ears, neck, wrists, cleavage, bikini line, etc.
More articles you may enjoy…
Products picked just for you…
We would love to hear from you! Leave your love in the comment section below or email us at [email protected]
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and Instagram!
Don’t forget to sign up for our Newsletter!
To view comments below on a dark background triple click on the comment