You don’t need to run to the nearest coffee house to get your favorite iced coffee drink anymore! We have a protein-packed, keto-friendly Iced Vanilla Latte that can be made easily without leaving your home!
Is an Iced Vanilla Latte good for me?
You can make any recipe better for you by making good choices. Healthy substitutions are endless and available more than ever today without sacrificing flavor. For instance, to make an iced vanilla latte”skinny”, use fat-free milk instead of cream and use stevia in place of regular table sugar.
𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐬. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐝𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐭. https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/heavy-whipping-cream
“Iced Coffee” the same as “Cold Brew”?
- Iced coffee is made by brewing a pot of coffee and letting it cool.
- Cold brew is made by combining water and coffee grounds and letting sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. This method is typically much stronger and tastes better for a longer period of time.
1 cup black coffee, cooled
½ cup almond milk, to make it keto-friendly use heavy cream!
2 drops French Vanilla Flavored Extract
2 cups blended ice
Blend in a smoothie mixer or blender & enjoy!
More Tips Tricks & Extras
- Did you know you can make your own homemade vanilla simple syrup?
- Make a batch, pour into an ice cube tray and freeze for the next time you make your favorite iced latte.
- Substitute half-and-half for the milk or heavy cream.
- Pour some chocolate syrup in for a mocha latte.
- Add some whipped cream and sprinkle cinnamon on top.
More articles you may enjoy…
We would love to hear from you! Leave your love in the comment section below or email us at [email protected]
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and Instagram!
Don’t forget to sign up for our Newsletter!
To view comments below on a dark background triple click on the comment