HerSUPPZ.com Featured Workout Presents
Elspeth Katherine Dana, NPC National Competitor (Bikini), Fitness Model
Looking for the best exercises to get your upper body defined and strong?
These are it!
Elspeth combines her favorite but tough movements to get your upper body in the best shape of your life!
Combine this workout with Elspeth Katherine’s YOUR BEST BUTT WORKOUT or YOUR BEST LOWER BODY WORKOUT and you have an excellent all-over workout!
- 10 large arm circles
- 25 jumping jacks
- 25 push hands in front then press hands above head alternating, add leg curls each leg
4 sets of each
Rest 45-60 sec between sets
You may *superset
- Bent over dumbbell rows, underhand grip 10-12 reps
- Alternating hammer curl 10-12 reps
- Wide grip lat pulldown 10-12 reps
- Cable bicep curl 10-12 reps
- Narrow grip seated cable row 12-15 reps
- one arm cable curl 12 reps
- Barbell chest press 12-15 reps
- Cable tricep press down 12-15 reps
- Machine chest press 12-15 reps
- Dumbbell tricep extension 15 reps single or 30 using both
If your are not reaching failure by the last 2 or 3 reps are amount of reps
*superset means you alternate between two different exercises. For example start with 10 reps of bent over rows then 10 alternating hammer curls then return to your 2nd set of bent over dumbbell rows then back to your second set of hammer curls and so on…
Elspeth Katherine Dana is a fitness professional who passionately believes that a healthy body is built on self love and living a balanced life.
Her mission is to spread this message as a trainer and group fitness instructor.
From her own personal experiences she realized that through the accomplishment of achieving strength and aesthetic goals, there was a deeper realization of how much fitness positively affected her life.
Through challenging workouts, healthy recipes, and a positive outlook she hopes to be apart of your fitness journey!
Let us know what you think!
We love hearing from you!!
Leave your love in the comment section below or email us at [email protected]!!