Nothing sounds better after a strenuous workout than a relaxing rejuvenating spa bath and we have just the recipe featuring the NOW essential oil Lavender. It can be great for those achy muscles or to overcome a stressful day.
- Run a nice hot bath as the water runs add 1-2 cups of Epsom salt and up to a cup of baking soda.
- Once those are dissolved add 5 to 10 drops of NOW essential oil
Grab a glass of iced lemon water, get in and enjoy soaking in your own spa bath at home. Take your time – soak for a good 20 minutes – listen to some nice music. Relax
Once you are done dry off gently – patting the towel on your skin. Then apply a natural moisturizer. We recommend the NOW all natural Virgin Coconut Oil to complete the pampering treatment. You can fragrance your coconut oil with essential oils also.
Make sure you drink plenty of water afterwards
- Use a large mason jar to premix Essential Oils, Epsom salt and Baking soda to ensure its accessibility after a long day.
- These also make a great gift
- It is a good idea to test new essential oils diluted in a carrier oil on a small area of the skin. If you notice a reaction, applying milk to the area will help neutralize and sooth the reaction.