Green tea possesses an incredible amount of health benefits and I recommend everyone include it in their daily supplement regimen. Much of these benefits are linked to the high antioxidant content of flavonoids, which have anti-allergenic, anti-viral, and anti-carcinogenic properties. Green tea can even protect you from cardiovascular disease. In addition to its health benefits it will also aid in your weight loss journey with the help of three main components; EGCG, caffeine, and theanine.
Below is an extensive list of the positive benefits you may experience with a supplemental dose of 600mg of Green Tea a day.
Benefits of Green Tea:
- Powerful antioxidant
- Inhibits cancer growth
- Reduce high cholesterol levels
- Lower LDL (Bad Cholesterol)
- Protects against cardiovascular disease
- Decreases inflammation of arthritis
- Aids against infections
- Boosts immune function
- Neutralize free radicals
- Improved memory and cognitive function
- Increased lipolysis (Fat loss—-specifically visceral fat)
- Utilizes fatty acids for fuel allowing you to exercise longer
- Less oxidative stress and inflammation leads to faster recovery
- Decreasing fat absorption
- Increasing fat excretion
- Suppressing appetite
- Inhibiting intestinal lipases
- Inhibiting the abnormal formation of blood clots
We would love to hear from you! Leave your love in the comment section below or email us at [email protected]
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and Instagram!
Don’t forget to sign up for our Newsletter!