HerSUPPZ.com Featured Workout Presents
Jen Jewell, Pro Fitness Competitor, Celebrity Trainer & Cover Model
Do you want abs like Jen’s? Here is the exact workout to get you there!
Select 3 exercises from below
Feel free to switch it up from one workout to the next
- 3-4 sets per exercise, 3x a week
- Reverse crunches (on bench of decline bench preferably), 20-30 reps/set
- Hanging knee raises, 25 reps
- Hanging knee raises with oblique twist (tilt hips to the side and do 15 reps on left, 15 on right)
- On exercise ball: Ball knee tucks or pike ups, 15-20 reps
- On exercise ball, knee tucks with oblique twist: in plank position, tilt hips to the right a bit, 15 reps on right, then 15 reps on left for one set
- On TRX: knee tucks using TRX straps for your feet, hands in plank position, 15-20
- On TRX: Mt climbers, 30 sec
- Plank holds, 30 sec
- Side plank holds, 30 sec (either on forearms or fully extended plank)
After all that hard core work make sure you are taking the right supplements to build, sustain & recover those hard worked abs!
Cellucor COR-Performance BCAA may be mixed with any amount of water depending on desired flavor concentration. For maximum results, stack Cellucor C4 Extreme and/or Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Protein.